Burlington County Endoscopy Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality endoscopic services to patients in the greater Burlington County Area. The Center will concentrate on serving residents of the local communities so as to satisfy their unmet needs. The Center will attempt to make physicians and patients in the local communities aware of its services and encourage the use of those services;
In order to promote the highest quality of endoscopic services, the physicians and staff of Burlington County Endoscopy Center will:
- Maintain a physical environment that is conducive to the provision of safe, efficient endoscopic procedures. We will ensure that safe and effective equipment and supplies are available at all times for use by the facility’s physicians and clinical staff.
- Only recruit, hire, affiliate with and maintain relationships with well qualified, skilled Physicians, Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA’s) , administrative staff, support staff, and any other providers who will deliver appropriate care to all patients.
- Deliver personal care to our patients in a way that is respectful of each individual’s privacy.
- Provide an effective program of continuous quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- Encourage patients to freely offer opinions regarding how accessibility and service can be improved.
- Look to provide services designed to alleviate chronic pain for our patients in the Burlington County area and beyond
The Burlington County Endoscopy Center, subject to the strict adherence to our policies and procedures, will serve all ambulatory persons in need of endoscopic services, regardless of age, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.